Need Office Remodeling Services in Central PA?
As stores, commercial buildings, and medical offices begin to reopen in the state of PA and in surrounding regions, there’s a critical need to create safe environments that will help prevent the spread of disease and keep employees, patrons, and patients protected.
From simple changes to more complex renovations, there are a number of options available for those looking to reconfigure a building or office space in the wake of our new normal:
- Redesigning offices and public gathering spots like lobbies to allow for social distancing
- Installing protective barriers such as plexiglass panels to help block the spread of germs
- Using antimicrobial building materials
- Adding hand sanitizing stations in high-traffic areas
- Installing new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Integrating technologies for keyless/touchless building entry
If you’re planning to re-open your facility and are looking for ways to enhance the safety and cleanliness of your environment, contact our commercial construction team. We’re here and ready to serve you.