Our Commitment to Safety
At EGStoltzfus Commercial Construction, our employees are our greatest assets. Their health and safety – along with the health and safety of our trade partners, material suppliers, clients, and the general public – is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Our entire organization, from each job site worker to our executive leadership team, is committed to safe work performance. This all-embracing team approach has earned us consistently low EMRs (Experience Modification Ratings) and a reputation for upholding exceptional safety standards.
There are many ways in which we maintain safety regulations and safe practice procedures. Ongoing valuation, hands-on job training, and education are key components to performing our work safely, each and every day.
Some of our key safety initiatives include:
- Comprehensive Company Safety Plan
- Safety Director
- State Certified Safety Committee
- AHA Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC)
- COVID Task Force with Certified Pandemic Officer
- Monthly Safety Committee Meetings
- Monthly OSHA Training
- Consistently Low EMRs
- National ABC STEP Safety Award – 2023 Platinum Level
- ABC Keystone/OSHA Partnership Member
- OSHA National Safety Stand-Down Participant – Silver Level
- OSHA 10 / OSHA 30 Certification
No work is so important, no emergency so great, that we cannot take the time to do our work safely.